Friday 20 January 2017

Main Task - Script

Characters:
Antagonist – Toby

Friend 1 - Gabriella

Friend 2 - Alicia

Friend 3 - Maya

Friend 4 - Zara


Scene 1
Alicia – Today was such a good day, we should totally do this again.

Maya – Yes definitely!

Gabriella – The restaurant was really nice, I enjoyed the pizza.

Zara – Yeah it was alright, I wasn’t too keen on the food. Maybe we can try somewhere different next time.

Alicia – Yeah, I agree Zara.

Maya – Oh guys look, our trains here.


Scene 2
Gabriella – Quick guys, lets jump on before it leaves.

Zara – Make sure you don’t forget anything.


Scene 3
Black screen


Scene 4
Maya – That didn’t take too long.


Scene 5
Gabriella – Thankyou girls for such a lovely day, I’m going to start walking home.

Alicia – Yeah it was a really good day, I think I will walk with Gabriella, I’ll see you guys later.

Zara –I’ll see you girls soon, me and Maya are going to get picked up.

Maya – Bye girlies!

Gabriella – Alicia let’s take a shortcut through the park.


Scene 6
No dialogue in this shot/ Low music


Scene 7
Alicia – Oh my God! Gabriella can you see something behind the tree or is it just me?


Scene 8
Alicia – He’s running towards us.
Gabriella – OMG! Yeah let’s start running!


Scene 9
Gabriella – I think he's stopped.


Scene 10
No dialogue.


Scene 11

No dialogue (music will be playing)


Scene 12

Title and Credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment